This was a time I was obsess over stealing my mothers call. I would take her car every Friday just to go see friends and see some girls, you know how that go. 

One time I told the car and went to see about 2 girls, but they were about an hour away. Take the car around 2am and as soon as I meet up with the first girl, she called and told me I have 20mins to get there or she calling the police and saying the car stolen.

I can picture myself reaching Grandma’s frost-filled chest freezer for the ever-present box of Eskimo Pies. Her well-stocked pantry and doily-covered tabletops contained loads of delectable treats I was often denied at home: pastries, chocolate-covered marshmallow cookies, and delicate bowls of jellied orange sticks and other candy.

I don’t remember living in Florida . I was five and though I get flashes of memories that walk me through that year, mostly, 

I don’t remember. What I do remember is the feel of the brick building that held my kindergarten class, where I got lost because I couldn’t understand the teacher’s instructions since Spanish was what I learned at home and instead of the playground, I was in the dark, cold hallway with my backpack and lunchbox. 

After I get my grades right, Im going try to get my CDL and state a business for me and my future kids.

I remember when I was younger my mom used to make my go to church an as a kid you think you going out to eat or something but no it’s church and it’s not fun at all.

I just want to say thank you to the girl that took my virginity, It was a amazing day. I won’t ever forget the things you did .

A question I wished I asked, wish I asked for my help/understanding about the work.

One day for Christmas I got the worst gift ever. My Auntie gave me a basketball and I had to act like I like the gift. Then I left it at her house, worst thing to ever do.

I knew I was in trouble when I took my mothers car. Now she won’t me drive it anymore.

Just want to apologize to call the people who I got into fights with. The stuff we’re fighting over or for was dumb ass hell. Now that we’re older and life is getting crazy, just hope we can get past all the bs and be cool again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog